Information Project on Higher Education Reform III (Europe 2020 and Bologna Process)
Service Contracts signed with the Directorate-General for Education and Culture (DG EAC) and the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA).
The overall objective is to assist institutional implementation of reforms in higher education through materials, case studies, the virtual community-website and training seminars which will provide a European dimension and a comparative perspective. These outputs will be designed to be used by National Teams of Bologna Experts and Higher Education Reform Experts as well as other categories of persons involved in the modernisation of higher education such as: Heads of Institutions, Institutional Bologna Coordinators, Teachers, Student Unions, Policy Makers and other interested parties.
In the framework of this Service Contract, UNICA and Brussels Education Services will contribute to the following contract objectives:
- General, perceptible awareness-raising about higher education reform and in particular the Bologna Process amongst stakeholders in the EU Member States, the EEA countries and Tempus partner countries.
- Maintaining mechanisms of information, communication and coordination ensuring a smooth functioning of the National Teams of Bologna Experts and of the Higher Education Reform Experts (Tempus partner countries).
- Reinforcing networking facilities between all experts.
In order to reach the abovementioned objectives, the following activities are scheduled over a period of 2 years:
- 3 training seminars (2-3 days) including workshops for the Bologna Experts and the Higher Education Reform Experts,
- Additional coordination and networking activities,
- Preparation of relevant information material (upgrading web pages, gathering relevant ppt presentations, brochures etc.),
- 4 thematic seminars (1-2 days) in selected Tempus partner countries,
- Selection and provision of experts for specific HE Reform related missions in the Tempus partner countries,
- 4 study visits in selected universities for the benefit of the Higher Education Reform Experts.
Funded by: DG EAC and EACEA